Northern Ohio Printing Job Opportunities
Work should be challenging, rewarding, and fun. We believe in providing a pleasant and supportive atmosphere that encourages each person to develop their individual talents and potential.
With a friendly, supportive working atmosphere and open-minded management that is always looking for ideas and ways to do things better, we seek those with reputable character, strong work ethic, positive and encouraging attitudes and extraordinary skills.
Printing - Polar Paper Cutter Operator
Excellent first shift opportunity for printing professionals to maximize hours and prosper with Ohio's fastest growing printing company.
- Cutting down stock and jobs to exact specifications
- Maintaining and Packaging Jobs in Order
- Learning supplemental bindery machines (shrink-wrapper, slitter, etc.)
- Moving stock, equipment and other physical tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Working successfully as part of a team
- Maintaining clean work area
- Shop Floor Job Data entry
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- CDL (forklift operation)
- Basic Computer skills (email, office programs)
Enjoy a superior compensation plan, hands-on/team-driven environment and excellent benefits. Equal opportunity employer, drug-free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org